Your Blast Box: Product Overview
Headphone Monitoring and Volume Knob
How to pair Blast Box to Blast Radio app and connect to Wifi:
How to broadcast with Blast Box:
How to update your Blast Box firmware:
- First make sure you have the latest version of the Blast Radio app by going to the app store and checking for any updates / installing
- Put Blast Box in Setup mode (hold the red button to turn it off, then hold it again to turn it back on, but continue holding it until the device says ‘Setup mode’)
- Go to your profile in the Blast Radio app
- Tap the gear icon on the top right to access ‘settings’
- Tap ‘account’
- Tap ‘update firmware’
- To make sure the device doesn’t fail mid-update, you will need a good uninterrupted internet connection. It may take a few attempts to successfully complete the update as a result. We recommend restarting the router and disconnecting other devices before trying.
-While updating, your blast box will display “FW Update” pulsing on the screen. If the text does NOT pulse or stops pulsing, the update has frozen and will not complete. If this happens, you will need to restart the process by long pressing the red button to turn off the device and again to turn it on again in pairing mode.
-The device may not show any error messages if it abandons the update, so make sure to check that the firmware has successfully displays “FW 1.1” on startup to confirm that you have successfully updated the firmware, otherwise reattempt.